Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fun
















today was the first day since Penelope was born that Camilla and I had an outing on our own.  She and Andy go out together alone constantly, but for some reason it never occurred to me that she would want one-on-one time with me as well.  weird that it took me a whole year to figure that out. she was a bit concerned and kept asking where Pen was, but her anxiety quickly faded when I took her to Starbucks for a chocolate mini-do-nut.  below are some photos post Starbucks where we were lucky enough to meet up with the Gloyd family so C$ could have some much needed Jack time.  see her glee below.


I'm wearing a Hang Ten shirt, no really I am, similar here genetic denim and ancient, but ridiculously comfy ae flats better ones here sorry about cutting my head off between the lack of make-up and the giant hair the picture really was offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment